Win a Super Funky Kids Party Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Competition You hereby accept these Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Competition is free to enter.
3. The Competition is open to all families that attended the Funky Playbus launch event on Saturday 1st December
4. Entries must be submitted by 11.59:59am on Monday 24th December 2012.
5. To enter, You must upload Your image via the Funky Playbus Facebook page and upload directly to our wall.
6. The winner of the competition will be the photo that receives the most likes. If no clear winner can be identified due to the same amount of likes The Funky Playbus panel will select the winning the photo from the finalists.
7. The overall winner, will be notified by telephone and email by 12.00pm Wednesday 26th December 2012 and will receive a Super Funky Kids Party voucher worth £210.00 to be redeemed within 1 year of the date printed on the voucher.
8. The decision of the Funky Playbus Team is final and no negotiation will be entered into with respect to any such decision.
9. Each entrant can submit only one image to the competition
10. You confirm that each person depicted in the Entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.
11. If you are under 16, you have Your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to participate in the Competition.
12. The Funky Playbus recognizes you, the author of the image, retain full ownership of the copyright in each Entry.
13. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by The Funky Playbus, and its Event Partners, for marketing and promotional purposes.
14. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility for protecting any Entry against image misuse by any third party, for example, but not limited to the insertion of a watermark. The Funky Playbus assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
15. In no event will The Funky Playbus, its parents, affiliates and related companies, Event Partners, its advertising or promotion agencies, employees, representatives or agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind.
16. You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of Your name and likeness for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
17. Family members and staff of the Funky Playbus are able to upload images to the page, however these pictures will not be classed as competition entries.
18. There are no cash alternatives available for the prize winner.